1/1 BALUN for Wire Antennas
- 1/1 High Power Current BALUN with two side installed eye bolts for strain relief of the antenna wires.
- Wideband version with superior common-mode current rejection.
- Drastically reduces coaxial cable sheath currents, thus avoiding RF feedback during transmission.
- Ensures that in RX mode, common-mode noise originated in your environment is effectively isolated from the signal path.
- Optimized 61 mm diameter toroidal ferrites
- Heat resistant teflon coaxial cable with high breakdown voltage.
- Professional 50 Ohms N-connector or SO239 connector. (IP64 after sealing with self- vulcanizing tape or equivalent).
- Stainless steel M6 antenna connections and Stainless steel eye bolts. Stainless steel type 316 More info.
- Waterproofed (IP64) and shock proof polycarbonate UV resistant enclosure. More info.
- Weight: +/- 500 g.
- Conservatively rated 1/1 transmission line transformer.
- Operation principle: Coaxial Common-Mode Choke.
- Very high common-mode impedance (Substantially higher than what’s obtainable with the “beads over coax” approach).
- Max. power:
6000 W PeP @ VSWR < 2.0/1 (ICAS)
3000 W PeP @ VSWR < 2.0/1 (CCS)
For ICAS and CCS power definitions, More info
- Deployable frequency range: 1.5 to 50 MHz.
Low HF variant: optimized for 1,5 – 15 MHz.
Mid HF variant: optimized for 3 – 30 MHz.
High HF variant: optimized for 5 – 50 MHz.
- Insertion Loss: < 0.05 dB
- Intrinsic VSWR : < 1.15 / 1 at the frequency range edges.