4/1 BALUN for for Windom Wire Antennas
- 4/1 High Power Dual Core Current BALUN with two side installed eye bolts for strain relief of the antenna wires.
- Real Guanella type DUAL CORE current BALUN.
- Optimized 61 mm diameter toroidal ferrites
- Heat resistant teflon coaxial cable with high breakdown voltage.
- Professional 50 Ohms N-connector or SO239 connector. (IP64 after sealing with self- vulcanizing tape or equivalent).
- Stainless steel M6 antenna connections and Stainless steel eye bolts. Stainless steel type 316 More info.
- Waterproof (IP64) and shock proof polycarbonate UV resistant enclosure. More info.
- Weight: +/- 500 g.
- Conservatively rated 4/1 transmission line transformer.
- Operation principle: Coaxial Common-Mode Choke.
- Very high common-mode impedance. (Substantially higher than what’s obtainable with the “beads over coax” approach).
- Max. power:
2400 W PeP @ VSWR < 2.0/1 (ICAS)
1200 W PeP @ VSWR < 2.0/1 (CCS)
For ICAS and CCS power definitions, refer to Documentation
- Deployable frequency range: 1.5 to 30 MHz.
- Intrinsic VSWR : < 1.15 / 1 at the frequency range edges.